GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts

IF you have questions on the pal here are your answers.

·
Registered
262 Posts
This is the 2nd time I have seen this video and I can't get over how annoying the driver is during this interview. It's like you can barely glean any details of how the PAL works because that guy won't stop interrupting the PAL rep so that he can draw attention to himself :banghead:

But seriously, I'm wondering if the interface (GUI) is going to be different depending on if you have NAV or not. It seems to me they would have the room to make everything a little easier to find with all the added space the NAV screen could offer...

Anyone know?

·
Registered
148 Posts
I agree. I wish the dude in the passenger seat would start pummeling the driver. That guy needs to get beat down, I hate him and his stupid sarcasm. If I see him on the streets I will beat the **** out of him.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i didn't watch it until now but that guy is a jerk,

" wow you guys just chevyized my ipod, i think i just :puke: in my mouth"

" i really hope i am not still drunk from las night"

i really think he is a ford guy and should stay away from chevy

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
gnarboots11 said:
I agree. I wish the dude in the passenger seat would start pummeling the driver. That guy needs to get beat down, I hate him and his stupid sarcasm. If I see him on the streets I will beat the **** out of him.
Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.[/color]

Yeah, I know, but I found it on a search for ipod & this was the funniest post I've read all day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts