GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few of you folks who are waiting for your Acadia to arrive have joked that you are convinced you car has been built, but it sitting on the lot in Lansing, MI!! My husband had to pass through there this weekend, and said he saw literally hundreds of Acadias sitting there, ready to ship!!!! I wish I could say ours was one of them, but until we get more news about the blue-gold paint constraint, I would guess, its not!! Hope they ship for YOU soon!

PS-saw two beauties at our local dealer in South Haven, Michigan....Carbon Met. with titanium interior, dual skyscape, DVD, convenience pkg with power lift gate and trailering pkg. MSRP, $39K. Also, a Silver SLE was there as well. Let me know if you need a phone # for them!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Did you see a Deep Blue one in the parking lot? Mine was due to be built Friday, you might have seen it in one of the spaces closer to the door. ;D

·
Premium Member
822 Posts
mitchl said:
Did you see a Deep Blue one in the parking lot? Mine was due to be built Friday, you might have seen it in one of the spaces closer to the door. ;D
Naw, they take 'em out the other end (FIFO, you know, not LIFO). At least, here's hoping for some of us. ;D

Kelly

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, he said he even saw your name on it!!! hee hee. Well, he was passing through on Friday, so yours was probably still INSIDE!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts