GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 20 of 598 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HID KITS - AUTOMOTIVE LED BULBS - FLOOR MATS & LINERS - CAR COVERS - SEAT COVERS[/COLOR]

The www.XenonDepot.com commitment to product quality - Proudly serving the automotive industry since 2001:

HID bulbs and ballasts are not created equally. Our HID lighting products use OEM grade HID bulbs and ballasts to
ensure the quality and durability of our product. Our HID kits are assembled in high tech ISO and TUV certified facilities.
Poor quality HID kits can have failure rates of around 10% right out of the box and potentially last only 1-2 months.
Our HID kits have a failure rate of approximately 0.05% (based on 11 years of selling HID lighting products). Beware of
merchants selling low grade HID lighting products that can be a potential fire hazard to your vehicle. Do not
compromise your safety when it comes to automotive lighting.

Features:

Please view this link for some non biased reviews of our products installed:

Customer Testimoinals / Reviews

Looking for HID Bulbs? Check out the HID Bulbs thread
Looking for LED Bulbs? Check out the LED Bulbs thread
Looking for Floor Liners and Mats? Check out the WeatherTech, Husky and Lloyd Mats thread

Customer Support:

Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-877-522-2701

·
Registered
34 Posts
The html tags got screwed up. The coupon code is AF.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats exactly what happened. The coupon code is - AF

Yes, the H11 fitment is the correct kit for the Acadia.

Regards,

Steve

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Congrats B. Harris! In return for XenonDepot's generosity, I'd love to hear your review of the HIDs when you get them installed! I'm considering these myself and want some feedback on those who have ordered.

·
Registered
21 Posts
XenonDepot is a great company :p Worked with them at clubrsx.com :) They have been a sponsor there forever! I might have to buy a set for my Acadia. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you for taking the time to post =)

Let me know when you are ready and I will do my best to help you out.

Regards,

Steve

·
Registered
23 Posts
mmmm.....tempting....must talk to the decision maker on this....especially since it "technically" her car.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol

I know exactly what you mean. I've been married for a year now.. If there is one thing that has been engrained in me its "Happy wife, Happy life"

Steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'd love to upgrade my lights to HID but, I would really like to see how complicated it is to replace them.. I would hate to buy them and not be able to install them.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I just bought my 2008 Acadia and considering putting these on my vehicle. I looked at those links you posted prior to becoming a member here, and would like to hear more reviews of them. What is the cost for the set with shipping etc. to 29483? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hi,

With the "AF" discount you will save an extra $25 from the current website sale prices.

What colour temperature are you interested in?

Steve

·
Registered
13 Posts
XenonDepot said:
Hi,

With the "AF" discount you will save an extra $25 from the current website sale prices.

What colour temperature are you interested in?

Steve
Steve, not sure which color we want. Just wnat it to be nice and bright. Thank you in advance for the Air Force discount in addition to the forum cost. Please just email me the cost with shipping etc for the mid range to the high end. Thanks again.

Jason

·
Registered
66 Posts
I used these on my jaguar. They were so nice, I even did the fog lights. Do you have a fog light kt for the acadia?

·
Premium Member
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi,

Can you confirm what type of bulb the Acadia uses for the fog lights? From what I found it appears that it uses a "5202" bulb but I am not certain that this is correct.

Steve

·
Registered
912 Posts
XenonDepot said:
Hi,

Can you confirm what type of bulb the Acadia uses for the fog lights? From what I found it appears that it uses a "5202" bulb but I am not certain that this is correct.

Steve
I am looking for some amber lights to put in the fogs rather than the whites as they sit stock do you carry anhything like that for the fogs?

1 - 20 of 598 Posts