2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would you buy this?

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Or better yet, this one. REPAIRABLE?

I might keep an eye on this. if the price is right I will pick it up and strip in my backyard and start selling parts on the AF.NET site. HEHEHE
Who needs spare parts, Web didn't you need a silver ring for climate control, didn't someone need another moulding piece, HMMM

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
big bear craig said:
No I wouldn't. It's not very attractive in my opinion.
Thats what I was thinking :puke:
Just my opinion

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
No to the bumper bar, looks like crap (IMO), and no to the rolled Acadia either.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
bonk1313 said:
Or better yet, this one. REPAIRABLE?

I might keep an eye on this. if the price is right I will pick it up and strip in my backyard and start selling parts on the AF.NET site. HEHEHE
Who needs spare parts, Web didn't you need a silver ring for climate control, didn't someone need another moulding piece, HMMM
How on earth do you remember that stuff? LOL I have 3 pieces of the ring but I'm missing a tiny piece of it. I was going to glue it back together, but no go on that. haha So yeah, I'm still in the market for the chrome trim ring for the temp control in the console.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
The guy running that auction needs to get his eyes checked.

Exterior color: Blue
That Acadia is NOT blue. Maybe Dark Crimson from what I can see, but definitely not blue.

Poor Acadia. It barely had an enjoyable life and now it's a pile of rubble.

·
Registered
423 Posts
web you could buy the peice you are missing for 1800 bucks right now ;D

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
all and all it looks like it maintained its shape pretty well for rolling over.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
That'll buff right out too. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
GeoHawk said:
That'll buff right out too. ;D
Might need a little touch up paint. Anyone know the paint code for the Dark Crimson. If I get it I might need to order a touch up kit or 2. haha

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
bonk1313 said:
Would you buy this?

Before this past Saturday; no way; now who knows it might slow some other guy from trying to blow through my Acadia from the rear :mad:

·
Registered
428 Posts
all that bumper thing would do if you were hit in the rear is cause more damage then if it wasnt there. It would push the hitch where it is bolted to the unibody underneath and cause a lot more damage then just the rear collision

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
dfrank78 said:
all that bumper thing would do if you were hit in the rear is cause more damage then if it wasnt there. It would push the hitch where it is bolted to the unibody underneath and cause a lot more damage then just the rear collision
You're probably right; I just thought it was amusing to see something like that

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
No on the bumper piece- it looks weird. The parts vehicle is at no reserve. Someone local could pick it up & part it out and make a few dollars.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Thats pretty silly looking... :sosad:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I think its pretty fugly.....

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
As you can see from the pictures, this truck is a rollover, and also the airbags did not deploy[/color], it looks worst than what it really is

Yeah the front airbags won't deploy on a side collision although the side curtains deployed >:D

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
jsimms said:
As you can see from the pictures, this truck is a rollover, and also the airbags did not deploy[/color], it looks worst than what it really is

Yeah the front airbags won't deploy on a side collision although the side curtains deployed >:D
That's coming from the same guy who thinks it's a metallic blue Acadia. >:D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Web Raven said:
jsimms said:

That's coming from the same guy who thinks it's a metallic blue Acadia. >:D
If I know any better; I think you're :poke: fun at me

1 - 20 of 25 Posts