GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, after much indecision and flip flopping, I finally placed an order today for an
08 Acadia SLT1 AWD Liquid Silver Metallic with Titanium interior. :banana:
Ordered the following options:

HUD
Cold Weather Pkg
Block Heater
Power Liftgate
Rear Parking Assist
Tow Pkg
Sunroof

I hope I don't end up regreting that last option, as that was the one I kept changing my mind about.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I went back and forth on the sunroof, too. But, I absolutely LOVE it!!!!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
If I lived somewhere with 4 seasons, I would totally go for the dual Sunroofs! I bet you will love them.

As it is right now, though, in Phoenix, it would bake my kids. They complain enough about the hot car and sun beating down on them...the side thru the side windows....imagine if it was coming from the top!! The retracting shade is not enough coverage. If I could do a single sunroof at the front, I would. I like that little bit of extra light.

Have fun...we are still deciding....

·
Registered
92 Posts
I completely concur mmsimpson. Florida heat prevented me from going there as well with the kids in the back, though I may opt to put a front one in down the line. If I lived on Colorado as I did in the past I would have got it with giving it any thought.

·
Registered
111 Posts
We are in Texas and haven't had any major issues with heat from the sunroofs. The kids have asked me to shut the cover a few times during the middle of the day, but most of the time, they are begging me to open it. We have found the mesh to be just fine for blocking out the sun.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mmsimpson said:
If I lived somewhere with 4 seasons, I would totally go for the dual Sunroofs! I bet you will love them.
Well, I'm definitely in an area with 4 seasons, so it should be ok. The big issue now is going to be waiting
for my Acadia to be built and shipped :jaw:

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok, got the call from my dealer this morning that my Acadia has arrived. I'll be picking it up monday,
and weather permitting, I should hopefully have pics to post not too long after that.

:dancing: :cheers:

·
Registered
389 Posts
Yeah for you!!!! have fun breaking it in!!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I picked up my Acadia today and everything went smooth as butter :thumb: Well,everything
except my memory card for my camera is hosed, so no pics till tomorrow at the earliest.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts