GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would love to add some wood tones to the inside of my Acadia. Has anyone found kits yet?

·
Registered
542 Posts
Wood?! Building a surf board? One reason I did not buy the Outlook. Wood is for pianos, not cars. To each their own I guess.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Keith said:
Wood?! Building a surf board? One reason I did not buy the Outlook. Wood is for pianos, not cars. To each their own I guess.
:ditto:

·
Registered
123 Posts
those decals just seem so outta place on the acadia... the acadia is more of the sporty lambdas and the chrome fits the body style of the ride....now that is imo of course.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I think wood is a little dated. Everyone was using wood to dress up the interiors and in some cars it is ok, but the Acadia is the next generation of vehicles and would date the interior.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I appreciate everyone's opinions on this subject. I have NOT seen the interior of the Outlook, and certainly don't want to replicate it! You have to admit that plastic is quite prevalent inside our Acadia's, and I'm just looking to tone that down a bit with some subtle accents ... nowhere near the number of pieces those kits cover.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts