GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who makes the front OEM wiper blades used on the 2019 Acadia? I haven't been able to locate any that exactly match the latch system and design of the originals.
Whoever designed the rear wiper should have ot take the blade off 10 times as punishment. :-}

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Your friendly local auto supply store should have what you need. Will probably not only sell you what you need, but will probably also install for you.

·
Registered
7 Posts
RF wiper blade 84580859
LF wiper blade 84586337
Original equipment wiper blades available at your local General Motors dealership parts department

·
Registered
506 Posts
Thanks for posting the above GM Part # !
Agree . . if you want OEM the dealer would likely be a good source. Wiper blade material can get brittle even just sitting on a store display for months or years.
And the OEM blades always seem to work and fit best. !

·
Registered
269 Posts
My wife used to have a Hyundai SUV. Rear wiper needed replacing. I tried a few places to save $, or so I thought.
Ended up getting one from an auto parts store, but it didn't fit. Called the Hyundai dealer; in stock and about $2 less than the auto parts store.
Long semi-useless story, but at least you know dealer supplied parts will fit and work.

·
Registered
506 Posts
My wife used to have a Hyundai SUV. Rear wiper needed replacing. I tried a few places to save $, or so I thought.
Ended up getting one from an auto parts store, but it didn't fit. Called the Hyundai dealer; in stock and about $2 less than the auto parts store.
Long semi-useless story, but at least you know dealer supplied parts will fit and work.
That's the thing. . . such a nuisance to have smeary or streaking wiper blades.
Worth it to spend a few $ more just to have a clear windscreen. (y)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts