GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my Acadia basically came with a "stained" windshield and I've tried to get the dealer to polish it to no avail so I decided to clean it myself, I did a little google and ran into a couple of post of how Bon Ami will clean it. I think the stains are watermarks so they said this will clean it. I still have to wait for it to rain and see if it got clean out, when it rains at night and the the lights of the on coming traffic hits my windshield all you see is spots all over the glass plus the water so is a pain in the back... All I'm missing is brand new wipers so i went to Pepboys and the had like three models that look like the ones on the Acadia but they aren't. I can't find them. So I did a little search in this forum a found out that the ones are Bosch Icons. I just wonder if the come with the adapter with the little button like the originals or do I have to change the adapter, (the little release button is nice). A little help will be very appreciated. If someone already change theirs can you tell me where to get them... ???

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
Factory wiper blades are still on wife's Acadia with no streaking. I have Bosch $40.00 set on my car for about a year and are still holding up well too. I wipe the blades too, on both vehicles a couple times a week, using Windex w vinegar and micro towels. High tech synthetic blades hold up very well. No problems here, but thank you for the information and my use the RainX when due on the Acadia!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the help. I'l check it out :thumb:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Just received recall notice in the mail regarding potential windshield problems when there's snow. The arm can cease to function.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts