GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2020 Acadia Denali and when I push remote start my heated seats don't turn on. It looks like they are turned on when I go to the screen.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I think it depends on what the ambient temperature is. Not sure of the specs, but the heated seats won't turn on unless the Acadia is below a certain temperature. In a warm or heated parking area they may not turn on when remote started.

Or possibly, some sensor is not working correctly or disabled.

Perhaps have it checked over by the dealer if still under warranty.

·
Registered
512 Posts
If the 2020 functions like my 2019 heated seats won't come on unless there's a passenger (or heavy weight) in the seat.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
Hmm. . I'll have to check mine out. I could swear that both front seats get heated upon remote start. If the ambient temperature is cold enough. Is there a setting for that?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have a 2020 Acadia Denali and when I push remote start my heated seats don't turn on. It looks like they are turned on when I go to the screen.
This is similar to my 21. The temps have to be cold enough to have the driver seat come on with the remote start. Mine was working fine but the last few days here in long Island have been not that cold so it hasn't done that.

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
It seems like there is quite a bit if interest by folks to actually want to sit on a "hot seat". LOL

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.