GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about to buy a White Acadia w/ Brick (orange) Interior. Any of you guys have that combo? I love the colors myself and can't wait to have something different than the normal.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
I like it too but I wonder if you might get tired of it. There was one person on the forum that had brick interior but I don't remember who it might be.

·
Registered
76 Posts
My sister bought an Acura with a similar interior color and actually didn't care for it at first but now loves it. It's really just a personal preference.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
The 1st Acadia I drove was white/brick, the 2nd Acadia I drove was mine when it came off the carrier.
The brick color is 'unique' to say the least, personal preference.

·
Registered
23 Posts
We have it. We love it! We were attracted to it the first time we saw it. Been living with it for FOUR years nows and would hate to have something bland that is usually being offered for interior colors.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I ordered my Acadia with the brick leather interior, which very nicely matches the Quicksilver exterior ... it probably goes well with white color as well. The brick leather wears well (about four years now) and looks fantastically rich! 8)

·
Registered
6,748 Posts
TITAN4x said:
It's really just a personal preference.
I liked it at first when I saw the color chip in the show room but when I saw it in person in a vehicle, didn't like the fact that it was so orangy. But, each to his own.

Good luck with the new ride and enjoy!

·
Registered
697 Posts
Lakers4ItAll said:
I'm about to buy a White Acadia w/ Brick (orange) Interior. Any of you guys have that combo? I love the colors myself and can't wait to have something different than the normal.
We have it with a Gold Mist exterior and love it. Not as dark as an all black interior but after 5 years has worn much better with less maintenance than any of the light leather interiors that we have had with other cars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts