Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SLT-2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I will have to go with the SLT-2 for the memory seats. My wife will be the main driver but I will be driving it a lot on weekends. Always wanted memory seats and this time I'm going to get them!

·
Premium Member
969 Posts
SLT2 b/c I want all the toys

·
Registered
97 Posts
wow, this is depressing...I wish we could have gotten all the toys haha. Feel kinda like the ugly duckling here, with everyone having an SLT1 or 2. Seems like most have the SLT2 :-[

·
Registered
12 Posts
I planned to buy the SLT 1, but I had been driving my dad's buick roadmaster for 2 weeks of a Minnesota winter, so I went with the SLE. They had been "in transit" for over three weeks, so I took what I could get (read afford) when the only other option was loaded. ;D

·
Registered
143 Posts
Haven't purchased an Acadia yet. Considering SLT-2 since it has memory seats/mirrors. We have memory seats/mirrors on our VW and you take it for granted. I think the remote start will be a nice feature also. However, I am surprised that express-up/down windows is only available on an SLT-2. My 1996 S-10 has this feature... I thought this would be on the SLE trim.

·
Registered
16 Posts
SLT-2 but only because I would want the 2 position memory seats, heated seats, back up sensor.... oh and other fun stuff.

Would also like a rear backup camera. Hopefully one will come out later in the year, as I would not buy until the MY08 anyway.

·
Registered
215 Posts
used the heated washer fluid for the first time on the way home last night. wow was that cool! and effective. one of those cool/decadent features on the SLT-2 ;D

·
Registered
794 Posts
Got the SLT2 for all the reasons mentioned above, but also really wanted the XM Radio. By the way, we had a foggy morning and the heated outside mirrors worked quite nicely.

·
Registered
179 Posts
SLT-1 with lots of add on's. There were a few things we didn't need with the SLT-2. We saved some $ too by getting the SLT-1 with some add-on's. Now its exactly what we want, without extras we didn't need.

·
Registered
125 Posts
SLT-2. Like the power drivers seat recliner & lumbar, plus the 19" wheels come with this package here in Canada.

·
Registered
360 Posts
SLT1 for my wife with several add ons....

Adam

·
Registered
310 Posts
SLT2. Memory seats are required.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Wow, the SLT2s are running away from the pack! We would have loved an SLT2 (mainly for the power mirrors - our garage is a tight fit for this beast), but we were greedy and there just wasn't one around with the colors/options we wanted.

·
Registered
185 Posts
SLT-1 AWD with Conv. Pkg. and Blk. Htr. I'm the only driver and the rest of the options didn't interest me.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts