GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What dealership did you purchase your Acadia from?

I got mine from Liberty Pontiac GMC in Matthews, NC and would highly recommend them if you live in the Charlotte area.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Mike Shaw in Colorado Springs. They have been very good to work with, both buying and service.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
adam1103 said:
What dealership did you purchase your Acadia from?

I got mine from Liberty Pontiac GMC in Matthews, NC and would highly recommend them if you live in the Charlotte area.
So that is where Liberty GMC is.The person who bought my 05 Envoy Denali had it serviced there. They sent me the survey letter though. lol

I bought from King O'Rourke in Pt Jefferson,NY.

Anyone in NY,NJ CT need an Acadia letme know.My salesman gives great deals when I reccomend them.

·
Registered
395 Posts
NY_Joe said:
I live in Texas now but spent my first 22 years in Stony Brook. Wasn't King O'Rourke on Nesconsett Hwy in Smithtown? Did they move or take over someone?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Star Pontiac/Buick/GMC, Easton, PA. Good deals, good service.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Chesrown GMC/Buick/Pontiac in Delaware, Ohio. Worked with Tom O'Brien, great guy.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
jseck2 said:
NY_Joe said:
I live in Texas now but spent my first 22 years in Stony Brook. Wasn't King O'Rourke on Nesconsett Hwy in Smithtown? Did they move or take over someone?
They are a very big dealership.

Theone in Smithtown on Rt 347 was just a Caddy dealer.Recently it changed to Caddy/GMC.

The one on 347 in Pt Jeff is Buick/Pont/GMC. Corner of 347/112

·
Registered
251 Posts
Nucar Pontiac/Buick/GMC
Newark, DE

When my wife was shopping for a new SUV 3 years ago, they were recommended by a friend who has been dealing with them exclusively for the last 20 years. We shopped for our Envoy in 2004 with them and another GMC dealer in the area (as well as a Chevy dealer that we had previously done business with to compare the Trailblazer). Anyway, my wife and I both research things to death before we buy. The sales people at Nucar knew their product better than the other GMC dealer. By leaps and bounds. The only thing the salesman at the other dealer was able to tell me was that they "sell a lot of these".

The service department at Nucar is also first rate. I now understand my friend's sentiments. Nucar won my repeat business in April when I purchased the Acadia.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Dave Smith in Kellogg Idaho, then shipped to Alaska.

FunkD

·
Registered
44 Posts
Park Cadillac GMC. Dealership has been around 50 years and it looks like they never put a penny into the place after they built it but nice people to deal with.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Goss Motors in LaGrande Oregon. Great group of guys in a small town. Our family has bought over 10 vehicles in last 5 years from them. We live 4 hours away and get deals that more than make it worth the ride.

·
Registered
9 Posts
adam1103 are you the one with the goldmist metallic that I just saw a couple of days ago on Idlewild Road? Actually the first one I've seen in and around Matthews.
My liquid silver is 'in transit' and i hope to drive it around soon.
I went to Liberty also but in the end placed the order with Griffin in Monroe - so far very good experience. They follow up for me.
Herb ;D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Herb said:
adam1103 are you the one with the goldmist metallic that I just saw a couple of days ago on Idlewild Road? Actually the first one I've seen in and around Matthews.
My liquid silver is 'in transit' and i hope to drive it around soon.
I went to Liberty also but in the end placed the order with Griffin in Monroe - so far very good experience. They follow up for me.
Herb ;D
No, that wasn't me. What was wrong with Liberty, my dad is actually the sales manager there. Griffin are my neighbors, there good people also.
adam1103

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, that wasn't me. What was wrong with Liberty, my dad is actually the sales manager there. Griffin are my neighbors, there good people also.
adam1103
[/quote]

I'm traveling a lot and stopped by Griffin first, back in February, when I saw a few Acadias on the lot. Continued to stop by frequently when traveling in eastern North Carolina and coming back on US74. Dealership overall gave me a good 'professional' impression every time I stopped by. Pricing was the same (compared to Liberty) - so I guess I just went with my 'gutt feeling'. Also, my wife works about two miles from the dealership - that will make service stops easy. This is going to be our first GM car. We had Fords (bad experience), Chryslers (mostly good) and Infinity (very good). Drive about 45K miles a year - looking forward to a roomy, comfortable ride in the Acadia not too long from now...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Becker Buick GMC in Spokane, Wa.

Good buying experience!

·
Registered
3 Posts
FREEHOLD, NJ - GMC PONTIAC BUICK

My Acadia is on order. Hopefully it was built last week or will be built this week. There are alot of dealerships along Route 9 from Sayreville through Freehold. These guys from GMC were the most compitent among the US manufacuters I visited, But then again no other company has anything quite like the Acadia.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Davis Pontiac Buick GMC in Lethbridge, AB

Well, technically haven't bought the Acadia yet as its on order but I bought my last 6 vehicles
from them.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Edmark in Nampa Idaho. Ask for Erick.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts