GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 110v outlet is a little used to say the least, and the door to cover it is broken on and just the spring and a small piece still remains. Anyone have any ideas where to buy one of these? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Local GMC dealer, online GMC dealer, eBay, junkyards...

Reactions: Lawdawg

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Local GMC dealer, online GMC dealer, eBay, junkyards...
I’ve checked our local junkyards, you’d be amazed all the parts you have in mind and want and by the time you get there how many folks have pillaged what you wanted. I went down for a light harness for a headlight and someone had already yanked it off by the time I got there and I was there 2 hours after they dumped it off. I went back the next day to get some parts and someone had removed the entire engine and left the trans but all the interior parts I was going to get as a spare was gone. I found one online but I’m going to call my buddy at the dealership tomorrow to get the correct part number

·
Registered
8,540 Posts
sounds like all those parts- were taken by somone- who will soon put them up on ebay.

Reactions: Lawdawg and Grantv

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sounds like all those parts- were taken by somone- who will soon put them up on ebay.
Exactly, that’s what the pull a part counter guy said too. Says half the folks who walk in there pocket the smalls that will bring them money on eBay.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts