GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On Zaino's site they recommend purchasing white 100% cotton towels made in the USA. Where can you find these? I have been looking all over and I have not seen one towel made in the USA. :help:

Also, where do some of you purchase your micro fiber towels? I have read to stay away from the micro fiber sold in Sam's Club, WalMart, Target - mostly all chain stores as they are not made with the finest fabrics and could scratch your paint.

Thanks for your help. :cheers:

·
Registered
403 Posts
Wal*Fart...cotton, micro, etc.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I buy at Walmart or Costco, but make sure they are white and made in the USA. I use Zaino products, and have results that make me very happy.

·
Registered
683 Posts
I decided to spend a bit extra and go thru griotsgarage.com for my MicroFiber towels. Got a bunch of the small white ones for waxing and speed shine detailing. Then a big orange one for drying the car after washing. It has nice pockets in it so you don't drop it on the ground. I've also picked up 2 of the MicroFiber wash mitts. I love all their products!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Griot's does a nice job. I love their interior cleaner, it gets anything out. Griot's had a display/booth at a car show here in Columbus last summer, it was nice because you could talk to their staff and there was no shipping on anything you purchased there or ordered from there that day.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I just bought some micro fiber towels and pads for my electric buffer from Detail City. I have heard lots of good things about them, so I thought I would give them a try.

·
Registered
88 Posts
I bought a 6 pack of MF towels from autozone on sale. Never had a problem with them. I am what you would call an OCD detailer.

I only use Zaino products on my vehicle. I use AIO, Z-5, Z-2, and Z-8. Zaino stuff is the best. Period.

I don't think they scratch at all..

·
Registered
10 Posts
I buy 15 t-shirts every 3 months. The new ones I put in my drawer for under my shirts and I rotate the old ones to detailing duty. Has worked very well.

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
I use VROOM, 80/20 micro fibre towels on car, eye glasses, watches, glass, cleaning laptop screen, wiping up spills..........etc. ..you name it. I have a stash of them. It is recommended that you use soap only when washing and air dry when cleaning micro fibre materials. I believe using cotton is the thing of the past.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts