GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Our dealer had a small chip that didn't tell the whole story, but we liked what we saw. If we don't like the color on the CUV when it comes in, he will put it in his stock and order another color for us at no extra cost or strings attached.

Worked for us.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Is it on GM Family First?

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
In my opinion, the only way to really see it, is to find a car that is that color and go look at it. I would not order it without first seeing it on the car, or having a deal like bseemore has.

·
Registered
195 Posts
We had nothing to loose in the deal - except a few weeks in the ordering of a new color if we don't like SGM. Perhaps if that were to happen we could get really lucky and see a small rebate on the 2009 model take effect.

·
Registered
428 Posts
The cool thing about that color is if you get it you probably wont see many other one around that are that color. That is one of the reasons that I like my Dark Crimson Metallic so much. Not every other Acadia running around is the same color as mine, I only see a few other ones on the road the same color. :thumb:

·
Registered
195 Posts
Prior to the Delta strike we originally ordered a 2008 with Blue Gold for that reason - somewhat unique, yet still not too far out there like the funky green Camry my neighbor has.

Our dealer thought the we might feel the same about SGM as we did with BG. Who knows, but I have to say that I am getting really really excited to see it. I'm hoping that it's a keeper.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Now this is just my opinion, but I have seen them rolling down the line and I think they look sharp.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
huh?

Sent from my iPhone 3G S using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts