GMC Acadia Forum banner

What Type Of Vehicle Are You Trading In (Or Plan To Trade) For Your Acadia?

• Another GM Vehicle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other American Brand

• Japanese Brand

• European Brand

• Other

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 246 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please list the name of the manufacturer and model of vehicle in your post!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm trading in my 2004 Armada LE. It's a good vehicle...not great. Can't wait for that Acadia to arrive!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
I traded an '04 Caddy SRX. And so far, there are no regrets whatsoever! The Caddy rattled and squeeked like no other car I've ever had. The Acadia has the fit and finish I like and drives/rides/handles "like a charm" compared to the SRX. So far (two weeks!) the Acadia seems to be a MUCH better car than the SRX--at least the SRX I had! Two months ago I doubt I would have even considered another American car, much less GM, but after my research and then test drive of the Acadia, I was sold.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
We're replacing my wife's 2005 Nissan Altima. We also plan on selling that ourselves.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm trading my 01 Acura 3.2 CL. Time for 4 doors and cargo space, even though it's just for me!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I'll be replacing a '97 Dodge Grand Caravan with 87k miles (probably 90k by the time we pull the trigger).

·
Registered
143 Posts
Plan to trade-in a 1996 S-10 with 120k miles. Was a 4x4 until the transfer case went out last month :-\

·
Registered
116 Posts
A 2001 Oldsmobile Silhouette Premiere with 75,500 miles.

·
Registered
91 Posts
I will be trading my 99 Maxima GLE, actually will prefer to sell it to a private party instead of a trade in, have 83K miles on it.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Sold a 2002 Acura MDX with 68K miles. Acadia much nicer although tighter in the garage--my wife says I have to park it in the garage for her (better than getting paint scrapes repaired or side mirrors replaced!)

·
Registered
7 Posts
The Acadia didn't arrive soon enough for me to get one but I'm sure we will pick one up eventually.
My lease on my Sonoma was up and the Acadia was still a little ways off so we did a 3 years lease on an 07 Canyon(high residual+low intrest+$1200 lease cash=super low payment).
In about 2.5-3 years we will drop the Canyon and probably get an Acadia.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm trading in my '01 Alero GLS this Wednesday; it's sporting 160,000km (100,000 miles) on the clock.

Only thing I'll miss is the agility of it -- it was always fun to toss it into corners and drive it hard. I doubt I'll be treating the Acadia that way...

·
Registered
97 Posts
1998 Ford Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x2 78000 miles.

1 - 20 of 246 Posts