14,870 Posts
Tim said:
After they close Saturn, Pontiac, ... We'll have to demote it Colonel Motors
:welcome:

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My Investment guy called me today and said that bankruptcy is in the making for GM. And he was NOT kidding!
So I'm going to the local Cadillac dealer and asking 1/2 off on the Loaded SUV on the Showroom floor! I need MORE Power!!! :blob: :blob: :blob:

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
3rd Timer said:
My Investment guy called me today and said that bankruptcy is in the making for GM. And he was NOT kidding!
So I'm going to the local Cadillac dealer and asking 1/2 off on the Loaded SUV on the Showroom floor! I need MORE Power!!! :blob: :blob: :blob:
Good idea 3rd timer, but you will still spend about 40 On "that" SUV ;D The thing of it is even @ 1/2 off they are still probably making $$ ??? Now if [email protected]#d will do that on the 09' F-150 that I want >:D

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
6Sixathome said:
3rd Timer said:
Good idea 3rd timer, but you will still spend about 40 On "that" SUV ;D The thing of it is even @ 1/2 off they are still probably making $$ ??? Now if [email protected]#d will do that on the 09' F-150 that I want >:D
You might if Ford was asking for a handout :mad:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts