GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked up my baby today! One day shy of 9 weeks. It was sooo worth the wait!! But... Going through the thing, I noticed it missing the owners manual and starting thinking about what else it may be missing. Should there be a pair of gloves included with the jack? I have the plastic bag, but I remember when looking at them a few months ago, they had gloves in the compartment. What else should I be looking for?

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Bottle of champaigne? Actually, the only things I can think of are (1) the owners manual, (2) the jack, etc. in the compartment by the rear lift gate (it should include gloves), (3) carpeted mats, and (4) two remote controls and keys. Of course, one can go on to things like the spare tire, a tank of gas, etc.

Enjoy your new ride.

Kelly

·
Registered
246 Posts
kjf said:
Actually, the only things I can think of are (1) the owners manual, (2) the jack, etc. in the compartment by the rear lift gate (it should include gloves), (3) carpeted mats, and (4) two remote controls and keys.
The remote and wireless headsets should be there only if your Acadia came with the Rear DVD. Also, if yours came with
the tow package, then you should have gotten the cable to connect an electric brake controller as well.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I really appreciate the response. Looks like the dealership and I are going to have a little talk this afternoon. I have the jack... Hmmm... Need to see about the cable, and where are my carpeted floor mats?!?! I am none too pleased about taking delivery with a good bit of the stuff missing. :banghead: Stinks I have to go back and breathe down their necks. And to think I was so happy with these guys (the dealership) until yesterday!!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.