1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
bogus!!! what an insult to the japanese cars they are advertising!!!! :eek:hno:

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did a search on their web page for the word "warranty." Didn't find it. They apparently have no warranty and don't say if it will void you car's warranty.
Very risky.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I'm no expert, but their quasi-technical explanation of how this thing works sounds impressive, however I question the true validity of what they are saying. It sounds like a lot of hot air with some technical gobbledygook thrown in to impress people. I would like to hear an opinion from a chemical engineer on this one. It probably is another example of the "if it sounds too good to be true" warning.

·
Registered
339 Posts
I didn't even click on the link (let alone read it), but don't you think all the auto manufacturers would be all over it if there was some magic bullet out there for improved gas mileage? MPG numbers are a HUGE deal for the auto manufacturers, so they are doing everything they can to improve mileage. So I highly doubt any website that no one has ever heard of is really going to do anything.

However, I'm a natural skeptic (and again didn't read the link), so I may be talking out of orifices that aren't meant for talking. ;D

·
Registered
294 Posts
Kloogee said:
I didn't even click on the link (let alone read it), but don't you think all the auto manufacturers would be all over it if there was some magic bullet out there for improved gas mileage? MPG numbers are a HUGE deal for the auto manufacturers, so they are doing everything they can to improve mileage. So I highly doubt any website that no one has ever heard of is really going to do anything.

However, I'm a natural skeptic (and again didn't read the link), so I may be talking out of orifices that aren't meant for talking. ;D

Whichever orifice you're speaking out of --- you speak the truth!!

·
Registered
70 Posts
There has to be someone on here who is say, extremely rich or blessed with riches :angel:. The same person who gives money away or gambles for the fun of it ;D. How about throwing that money and trying this item for the rest of us :thumb: and confirm that we want to believe, we just know we shouldn't believe. I am also impressed where it says that to help finance the main PICC they will accept the title of your vehicle >:D.

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I had an appointment with my barber yesterday and while waiting for my turn, overheard two guys talking about 100mpg (it certainly attracted my attention ;D) while looking at a magazine advertisement..was able to glance a little bit to see the website and I think the "kit" was listed as $1000. :eek:

Kloogee said:
I completely agree. Our Acadia would have been listed as 30/50 mpg city/highway :thumb:

·
Registered
339 Posts
dura_cell said:
I am also impressed where it says that to help finance the main PICC they will accept the title of your vehicle >:D.
Wow, very nice of them to offer. I'll be signing up for that straight away. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts