GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was browsing for Acadia pictures (this has become one of my favorite past-times lately as my wife and I are getting ready to purchase one), and I happened upon these pictures (see below) on Motor Trend's website (I don't see a date on the article, but it is a "First Test" story, so I'm sure it was early in the Acadia's production). What I'm wondering is this... what color is this Acadia?? My wife and I really like the color in these pictures, but it looks as though it may be a color that never made it to a production model. At first, I thought it was the Blue Gold color, but it's too "blue" for that, I think. Does anyone have any ideas? Just curious, thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm pretty sure that's the Blue-Gold Metalic. That's the cool thing about that color. It looks different depending on what kind of light you have.

I wanted to get that color, but since this will be my wife's primary vehicle, I let her pick.... :-X

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Sure looks like my blue-gold crystal metallic. This color looks very blue in bright daylight but looks gray on overcast days and when it's sitting in my garage.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
It's blue-gold.

Those are one of the first sets of pictures out on the Acadia fromJan 07.

Blue gold looks blue, green, slate grey. Very different lookat all times.

·
Registered
16 Posts
make sure you see one this color in person before you choose it. A dealer near me had one that I would go look at regularly. At first I thought it was ok, that I might even be able to handle if I got a deal on the car. It seemed very much grey at first, then later I thought it more like baby blue.

Each time I looked at the car I liked the color less. I may go so far to say that i think it is the worst color available. If nothing else, I think it swallows up the chrome more than any other color. Definitely find one to look at before ordering this color.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts