GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The air bag, and I thought I read something about the tranny?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yep...airbag is a recall...the tranny is a bulletin (ie...not a recall but from all the feedback on this website...the reprogramming works great).

·
Registered
185 Posts
RedRocker said:
Yep...airbag is a recall...the tranny is a bulletin (ie...not a recall but from all the feedback on this website...the reprogramming works great).
The TCM calibration (tranny) is now a recall as well. It became one while my Acadia was getting it done.

Hey Jewelacadia, check the Tech section of this site. There are a couple of threads on this that I think will be very helpful to you.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a suggestion for the admin...Would it be possible to come up with FAQ section with some key info frequently inquired about? The pinning helps if the main topic is on top (e.g. status codes). There's a lot of great information in this forum, but some of it gets lost in the chatter. The chatter is fun, but I often find myself thinking "I know I saw that, but which thread and how far down was it?". It would also be useful for new members so they can avoid asking questions already covered.

Some potential suggestions for "read-only" topics...outstanding recalls, parts suppliers, How-Tos...I'm sure there are more.

Regardless, this resource is invaluable - keep up the good work! I don't post often as I'm still waiting on my Acadia to arrive, but I'm in here daily.

Steve

1 - 4 of 4 Posts