GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THe new banner up top--- shows what appears to be a cross and some flowers. Similar to what I see on highways- where cars crash and people place candles/flowers crosses.

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
THe new banner up top--- shows what appears to be a cross and some flowers. Similar to what I see on highways- where cars crash and people place candles/flowers crosses.
Maybe it's an omen about the future of this forum if @admin2 and his gang don't get things fixed here! :( Just tried creating a 'Garage' with absolutely no luck. Can't see the images in any garages others have created, either.

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
What is the purpose of the "garage?" Never have paid any attention to that particular topic? There is "gallery" for just pictures. George
If you looked at it, you'd see what the 'Garage' is all about. Has no real purpose except another way to show off what you have. I was just looking around to see what else is broken on this site. It seems to be in self-destruct mode. :shrug:

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Maybe it's an omen about the future of this forum
Some years ago--- on the trailblazer/envoy forum... things started to get wacky.... several members got fed up... and bailed. They did in fact go and set up their own website.... came back and began taking users with them- till they were banned....

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
The web designer sometimes have start-up issues. If outside source, may take a little longer for fixes.
Nothing major for me.....things expected.

rb...Ya, to funny with both roadside death crosses. The designer might be anti Acadia people. lol

Again, it will take some time for the fixes, with out side source. I'm sure they meant well. :) Overall, I like the new look.

·
Registered
177 Posts
These forums are pretty much 'canned' programs. One hopes the bugs are worked out before distribution to the end-user (in this case Autoguide).
I have to agree with you on this one. If the site were just a few auto enthusiasts trying to run a website, then these types of problems would be expected. However, Verticalscope owns hundreds of auto enthusiast websites like this one, along with hundreds of other interest websites. It isn't like this is the first time they have updated a website.

·
Registered
8,458 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hehe-- you noticed that too---- I was waiting for someone to mention that over there---

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
6 Participants
speleos
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing