GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got a good price at sidestreetauto.com. I will post an install thread when they arrive. I went with the Westin 27-6520's (chrome accent). I hope they don't look too much like Dumbo. Didn't see any pics in the forum, so I'll post a bunch.

PS - I had a couple questions on the boards, and the customer support at sidestreetauto was great. They knew the product well, and answered my question right away.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
Re: just ordered Westin Sure-grip boards

Could you please provide a link to the site where you purchased these, and maybe one to the actual item. I am unable to find a www.sidestreetauto.com, but I found a www.streetsideauto.com, but can't find the model 27-6520 you mentioned. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I installed the chrome Westin Sure Grip boards. The installation was simple, no drilling.

Here are some pics. Lighting isn't great, i can take some in daylight if anyone is interested

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
looks nice :thumb: and also look sturdier than the sharpboards that i have.

·
Registered
110 Posts
looks good!

would be nice if they could make some ones that run from wheel well to wheel well, all molded nice...

·
Registered
4 Posts
JPEAKE - Nice looking. I'd like to take you up on your offer to get some daytime pic's. Would you post them here when you do, please? We are going to put running boards on and I like they way these look. I don't want to give up ground clearance and these look like they'd do a nice job. :cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
pagosarob said:
JPEAKE - Nice looking. I'd like to take you up on your offer to get some daytime pic's. Would you post them here when you do, please? We are going to put running boards on and I like they way these look. I don't want to give up ground clearance and these look like they'd do a nice job. :cheers:
pagosarob - I will do that, but it won't be until tomorrow. It's in the shop today and I won't get it back until after dark. Dealer is fixing a dash rattle, and replacing the rear bumper due to some scratches I found on it.

I will get some from ground level to, so you can see the ground clearance. I'd say you give up less than an inch (if any). The boards are just about exactly level with the rectangular frame of the vehicle.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts