GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we finally found a deal we could not pass at Carmax. We got an SLT1 (We think it's Blue Gold Metallic), with HUD, 19" Wheels, 8 seating, Dual Sunroof, power liftgate and trailering pkg for under 28k with 8k miles. To me it's like new. ;D. If it wasn't for the fact that it has 8k on the odomoter I would think it was new. It even smells like new. ;)

I know it's an 08 and we wanted an 09 but got tired of waiting for a good enough deal on an SLT than never arrived. The only thing I think we'll miss are the cooled seats.

Plan on getting the DVD Headrests and Bluetooth aftermarket in the next few days locally.

:blob:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Congrats on the purchase. :cheers:

Enjoy yours as we enjoy ours. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Congratulations!! You got a great deal on a great ride!!!

·
Registered
533 Posts
Chop-Chop,

Congrats on your new car. 8K miles is nothing - so enjoy the good smell and consider it as good as new - but a whole lot cheaper!

Smooth[/color] <><

·
Registered
158 Posts
Chop-Chop said:
Plan on getting the DVD Headrests and Bluetooth aftermarket in the next few days locally.
What are you looking at for the bluetooth?

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Glad to hear you are now an owner! As Smooth[/color] said, 8K is not much- we have over 4500 in < 3 months, we both like driving it for different reasons. OK, I'm just as happy riding in it playing with the nav and audio stuff. :-[

I'm thinking sticker would have been close to $40K if FWD, not bad for a year old vehicle.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
Congrats Chop-Chop. :cheers: The Blue Gold Met. is a neat color.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all for the warm homecoming.. ;D.

satyric said:
What are you looking at for the bluetooth?
I am looking at the Bury 9060 but will have to wait until early next year as I take care of the DVD
headrests first. It has the option to be hardwired so that the audio comes thru the car speakers and
automatically mutes the radio when calls come in. Voice recognition, and other neat stuff related
to Bluetooth. Take a look:

http://www.mobilecityonline.com/wireless/store/productdetail.asp?productid=23094

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS
:blob: :cheers: :beer: :drunk: :blob: :thumb: ;D :cheers: :beer: :drunk: :blob: :blob:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Bluetooth and Headrest DVDs are two of the coolest features on my Acadia. You won't be disappointed, enjoy!! :thumb: :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.