GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I GOT MINE!!!!!

To refresh everyone's memory..I'm a salesgirl at a dealership in Ontario Canada. I factory ordered an SLT1, Blue-Crystal Gold Metallic, cold weather package, power liftgate. Well, my manager dealer traded an Acadia about a month ago: SLT2, Blue-Crystal Gold Metallic, Navigation, just fully loaded! So, being the *princess* I am, I made the move. I couldn't stand walking in to the dealership and seeing that beautiful Acadia sitting there. I caved. I signed all the paperwork on Monday and drove it home the same day!! The one I factory ordered should be here in a week..I'm sure I'll find a home for that one.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
How dar eyou post without pics

:worthless:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Saw a blue gold at the dealer today and REALLY like that color. Very nice!!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
CC,
must be nice to find an UPGRADED version of the car you're ordering!! Not too many people here have the luxury of working at the dealer and seeing what rolls in! Must be hard to see "your" car with more toys and not want to buy it....have fun and congrats on the new car!

Now let's see some pics dammit! :blob:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Okay, okay!! Pics! The Americans want pics! I'll have some time on Sunday so I'll take a whole bunch of 'em for y'all!

I can't wait for our road trip now!!!!!

We'll be leaving on May 15th heading from Ontario, through Michigan, down through the center of the USA, stop in Graceland TN ;D continue to Baton Rouge LA for a wedding and then to Disney World!!!!!

Soooo, if anyone wants to meet up and see my SUV on steroids, let me know!!!

·
Registered
269 Posts
At the risk of sounding male, could we get the female owners to pose with their Acadias?

It would make a good desktop.

Oh, and CC - when you come through Memphis, my wife and daughter are in the Deep Blue Acadia.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Wow that will be one long road trip, and with kids I assume!!

Can I just say: "Are we there yet!!"[/color] :beer:

·
Registered
119 Posts
My dealer (City Buick Pontiac) had a fully loaded Blue-gold Acadia, but it was gone like a month ago as well...

·
Registered
246 Posts
CC said:
Okay, okay!! Pics! The Americans want pics! I'll have some time on Sunday so I'll take a whole bunch of 'em for y'all!
Some of us Canadians want pics too!! :poke:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts