GMC Acadia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
461 - 480 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Speleos said:
Isn't AWD standard equipment on the 2017 Denali?
No sir, same as the other trims, FWD & AWD is an option. What's confusing is on the website under Acadia Denali, Performance, Traction Select it shows a traction select knob with a bold AWD which gives the impression that AWD is available, but on the FWD there is no AWD on the knob.

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Scbearsfan said:
No sir, same as the other trims, FWD & AWD is an option. What's confusing is on the website under Acadia Denali, Performance, Traction Select it shows a traction select knob with a bold AWD which gives the impression that AWD is available, but on the FWD there is no AWD on the knob.
Gotcha! The GMC options page I was on defaulted to the AWD model. Didn't see the little selection block for FWD until later. That's why I asked.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Some of the stuff on the website and in the owners manual is confusing (I know I'm an old fart) but it' not really clear. Like under Performance it talks about Active Fuel Management in the V6 and Start/Stop technology in the engine, so I assumed that seeing both are std on the XT5 both would be on the Denali trim also. WRONG, Start/Stop is only available on the 4cyl.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi Sdbearsfan, I ordered FWD White Tricoat w/ BLK interior all options except sunroof [ live in Fl. and only get to use it about 4 mos. a year ] also ordered molded assist stepts went with the 6 seat setup. Spoke to the salesman today no build date yet. Not happy about that!! But then happy times just happened. I got a call from someone who wants to look at my 2012 Buick Enclave tomorrow. Will post a build date when I get it.

·
Registered
908 Posts
We live in SC, right now we've had almost 3 weeks of 90+ weather with no rain. When we got rid of my wife's 2001 Dodge Stratus in 2010 and got the sunroof every car we get now has to have a sunroof

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi everyone just got a call from my dealer. My order has been accepted and has moved from 3100 to 3300.
Anyone know what status 3300 is and or how long untill a build date ?

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello! Just picked up a 2013 Acadia SLE-2 in the White Diamond. Came from a 2011 Suburban LTZ which was a beast (in a good way).

First thing done was to remove the front license plate bracket, to my surprise the dealer did not install the bracket correctly or centered so I will need to fill in the holes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hey gang. New here. Picked up a gently used 2014 Denali AWD for my wife a couple of months ago. Just now posting.

Needed something that would haul the family as well as tow a bit - traded in a VW Tiguan AWD which was a great little car but was not up to the towing needs.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New to the forum, wife and I just bought a used 2012 GMC Acadia Denali AWD and so far we love it.

Here are a couple pictures.

Also just recently had a custom true dual exhaust system made for it, I will have a separate thread with details and pictures for that.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am pleased to be a new member and a new first time owner of an Acadia vehicle. Thanks for the venue to learn more about our vehicles and keep our families safer and the Acadia well maintained.

·
Registered
13 Posts
new member...

I just joined the site...wasn't sure where to make my first post but I did post in the NEW MEMBER section as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New Here,

Got a 2018 GMC 1500 in February and then a 2018 Acadia SLT-2 in March. Love them both just wish i would of gotten the Acadia in white lol :)

I'm happy the way they are so don't plan on customizing them much. Well the Acadias headlights i don't like how they are amber in color so i will eventually change them :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

461 - 480 of 486 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
485 Replies
224 Participants
speleos
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing