GMC Acadia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 460 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Good morning. Introductory post here. Just purchased a 2015 Acadia SLE1 AWD. Base model, but its sill an upgrade from anything else we've owned! As like many others, loved the sized and functionality for our family trips and such. Looking forward to tapping into the information here and becoming part of the Acadia family :cheers:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi all! I'm the Butcher. Just picked up a 16 Acadia for the wife. She traded UP from a Yukon XL. I say that because this is a much nicer ride then the Yukon was. Excited to get to know this SUV as I am a life long car guy and really like this Acadia. My daily driver is a 465 HP 6-Speed Pontiac GTO. Would not triad this car for the world, but like I said... Excited to learn about the Acadia. Now, off to do some reading... :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
We just got a 2016 Acadia SLT2! Love it so far.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Will do, the only thing that I haven't been thrilled with is the fact that we were lucky to get HID projector headlights but halogen fogs. I fixed that with LED 45w 6500k.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey there guys!! New to the forum and in love with my 2014 Acadia. I have a few upgrades in mind that I think will set my Acadia apart. Hope to get a lot of help and guidance from here

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey people, thank your for putting this board for Acadia. James here with our '08 Acadia SLT2 with 106 miles on the clock. Had Ranger but to pull the trigger on this rig for better family hauling as we welcome our second baby. Gonna take some time to get back on the wheels as I'm on business trip and taking the free time here reading info.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey AcadiaForum!

Just bought a new-to-me 2013 SLT in Atlantis blue with black leather. It's a big improvement over my previous Ford Exploder. Looking forward to reading up on common problems / mods, etc. Ordered my E&G Classics chrome stainless grille kit today & I'll post a thread once I get it installed.

·
Super Moderator
18,310 Posts
Scbearsfan said:
Hi Hal5555. OK so what color, FWD or AWD, options? Did dealer give you an estimated delivery date?
Isn't AWD standard equipment on the 2017 Denali?

441 - 460 of 486 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
485 Replies
224 Participants
speleos
GMC Acadia Forum
Join our Acadia Forum community where enthusiasts discuss mods and troubleshooting for the GMC Acadia and Denali Crossover SUV.
Full Forum Listing