GMC Acadia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
421 - 440 of 486 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey all! New"er" to the forum with a 2012 Denali! Looking forward to interacting!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yes, :welcome: jwend2

Fibersport, we had the AWD in the 12' Terrain. Did you order from the dealer? Our 14' we purchased last October, does not have AWD and that is the first thing she mentioned during our first real snow fall.
It is her everyday vehicle and she is a hard driver with run and brake and ........corners on 2 wheels, sometimes. I'm used to her telling me, "Can't you go any faster?" I'm trained now, to break the speed limit, when I do get to drive her car.

Enjoy the AWD! You will notice the big difference.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Teetertotter - No, our dealer had found what we were looking for, just had to put some money down so they could transfer it. We actually took delivery last Saturday and already put on about 350 miles and really didn't go anywhere! Great riding vehicle but there are some really poor design choices that will have to take some time to stop complaining about. Will be passing through Janesville next month on our way to Minocqua - will wave!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Fibersport, design may depend on if you got the SLE, SLT or the Denali with appropriate options or not? Ya, some people say they wish it had this or that and did not read up on it enough. The dealers have the brochures with what models come with what packages and or options. Peoples, gripes may have to come in a higher class vehicle by another manufacture? Who knows?

As you know, traveling our interstate, problem major accidents from Beloit up to Madison ALL the time or vise versa. Drive carefully. Yes, please give us a hardy wave, when passing by and enjoy some of the comforts that the Acadia has to offer! :thumb:

Please edit your signature so we know what you are driving...etc.

·
Registered
2 Posts
admin said:
Hey current and future GMC Acadia owners! Welcome to what we hope to be the place on the Internet for everything Acadia. Here, you'll find forums, picture galleries, polls and a calendar of events for America's favorite new Crossover Utility Vehicle. As a new Acadia owner myself, I plan to be an active forum participant and always around to keep things fresh and up-to-date.

As always, the standard rules apply - Try to keep posts on-topic, keep flame wars to a minimum, no racial or disrespectful comments.

If there is something we can do to make this site better, please don't hesitate to let us know. After all, the members are what it's all about. Let's make this a great community for all Acadia fans!

Thanks, and welcome to Acadiaforum.net!
Admin

·
Super Moderator
19,310 Posts
Guess what, jensonabrood12? You are NOT welcome here. Take your gaming hogwash somewhere else.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Well, I feel like an idiot for buying an American made car. My AC has gone out, replace, gone out again, replaced, now it has gone out again. Made in America is Crap. GM is crap!!!! Never again.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So here I am... the proud owner of a brand new 2015 GMC Acadia Denali... what a sweet ride. I just bought it last Saturday down in Baltimore. Traded in my '06 GMC Envoy SLE with 170k miles... I have been a member of the GMTNATION forum for 5 years or so. Hope this one will be just as helpful as I am sure it will. Thanks for having me!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi all,
Haven't been on in a while, I am in the process of trading in my 2008 GMC Acadia SLT2 for a 2012 GMC Acadia SLT1. My 08 has 197000 miles and the 12 has 48000. Loved the 08, but things are starting to break and getting pricey to fix. Test drove the 12 and love it, it's the same style as the 08 which I loved. We did notice some oil in the air intake just like my 08, was wondering if anyone knows what year they came out with the fix for the problem.

Will post pictures of the new girl next week, pick her up on Monday. She is Metallic Red.

·
Registered
10 Posts
New here, but been lurking for about 3 weeks. We bought our 2010 Acadia SLT-2 AWD loaded with rear entertainment headrest DVD and every option available. Very nice vehicle. Traded in a 2014 wrangler 4dr with 10,000 miles for our Acadia which has 158000 miles on it. Not sorry at all, yes its been a short time thus far but we are VERY VERY happy with it. Will fix a few things and maintenance items are due. Looks like all the recalls have been done with the exception of the lift gate recall. The water pump recall was taken care of back at 140K miles. Even the high mileage on the vehicle it is still in excellent shape and I would buy it again. We really really like the Acadia. :cheers:

·
Super Moderator
19,310 Posts
MFORCE said:
New here, but been lurking for about 3 weeks. We bought our 2010 Acadia SLT-2 AWD loaded ...
I was sober when I bought mine. :hilarious:

Are you going to follow up on your previous posts about DVD and NAV questions?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello Forum!

new here to the Acadia. just bought a 2016 SLE2 AWD. with towing package. I came from Terrain forum and a 2012 Terrain SLE2,AWD V6. :happy:

421 - 440 of 486 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.