GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member of another forum for GM brands and awhile back someone posted this link for me to see other colors of cars. I took a look on there again tonight and they had some Acadias in various colors. I think most have been posted here already, but figured I would pass along the website in case anyone wanted to look more and maybe see the color(s) they are interested in different lighting. Go to http://www.diamondlot.com and click New Vehicles on the left, then GMC, then Acadia (or Acidia for the one mispelled...doh!). They just recently added a Medium Brown Metallic.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Thanks sooo much, just ordered one! I have to call tomorrow to change my interior color. I'm chickening out of the brick interior. Very helpful link! You may have saved me years of regret......
Lee

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad to have helped! I know how difficult it was for me to finally decide on the Carbon Metallic. With the car being so new there hadn't been any real world cars on the road or at dealers to look at side by side. This site really helped me and I was happy to pass it along.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts