GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband, finally got a decent deal at a dealer, and will be able to pick it up on Mon, Tues at the latest. I was surprised, because, when we were on vacation, (Harrisburg PA) and when my husband was out of town for work, in VA, he was told that it would take up to six weeks to get it in. But, at home, all the dealers said that they would be able to get it in, in a day or two. (maybe we are near a distribution site). Anyway, We test drove on on Vacation, and I really loved it- we currently have a Toyota Sienna, and a jeep Grand Cherokee (the car we are trading in). I think that there is more interior room in the Acadia, vs the Sienna. The Acadia is going be my husbands car...that is ok! The kids can trash the 3 yr old car, on a daily basis...
Can't wait to get it!!!
We have 3 kids, and 2 still need car seats, we got the 8 seater...looking forward to breaking it in!
Christine

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congratz!! :cheers:

Sounds like a dealer trade instead of a order though. But, at least you will get it sooner and won't have to wait like we are!

·
Registered
29 Posts
married2mrgolf said:
My husband, finally got a decent deal at a dealer, and will be able to pick it up on Mon, Tues at the latest. I was surprised, because, when we were on vacation, (Harrisburg PA) and when my husband was out of town for work, in VA, he was told that it would take up to six weeks to get it in. But, at home, all the dealers said that they would be able to get it in, in a day or two. (maybe we are near a distribution site). Anyway, We test drove on on Vacation, and I really loved it- we currently have a Toyota Sienna, and a jeep Grand Cherokee (the car we are trading in). I think that there is more interior room in the Acadia, vs the Sienna. The Acadia is going be my husbands car...that is ok! The kids can trash the 3 yr old car, on a daily basis...
Can't wait to get it!!!
We have 3 kids, and 2 still need car seats, we got the 8 seater...looking forward to breaking it in!
Christine
Thinking the same as pokesfan. Six weeks sounds about right, if your husband was told a day or two, I'm guessing the dealer is getting your Acadia from another dealer.

·
Registered
956 Posts
We have had our Acadia for six months and 10,000 miles. It really is my wife's car so I don't drive it a lot. At first I didn't like it very much, but it has really grown on me over time. I was used to a sports sedan so driving the Acadia was an adjustment for me. We have had zero problems so far.

·
Registered
542 Posts
What color are you getting? FWD? RWD? Price details if you care to share. Enjoy the new car. I am enjoying mine. Not sure I can go back to a sedan again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts