GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:'( When I spray washer fluid on my windows, it also collects on the hood in front of the sprayer. This results in blue puddles and streaks all across the hood of my WHITE acadia! Do you have the same problem? Any solutions? The service man just scratched his head.

·
Registered
812 Posts
might be some wax residue or dirt clogging your nozzle? or low pressure on the washer pump??? a replacement nozzle would do the trick.... did your serviceman tried to fix he issue?

·
Registered
428 Posts
I agree with SioXie, it sounds like clogged nozzles.

·
Registered
39 Posts
This has always happened when I use the heated washer system. It seems that the pump starts out slow, as it starts as a trickle and then gradually expands to cover the windshield. When it is at "full throtle" it works fine, but there is definately a puddle at start up.

·
Registered
339 Posts
foghorn said:
This has always happened when I use the heated washer system. It seems that the pump starts out slow, as it starts as a trickle and then gradually expands to cover the windshield. When it is at "full throtle" it works fine, but there is definately a puddle at start up.
Same here. I believe the manual talks about this being normal with the heated washer due to the liquid expanding with rising temperature.

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
Same here with heated usage, and I also think it is normal.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts