GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up our Acadia yesterday Deep Blue, Slt 2 4SB, HUD, 19 rims, Captains chairs...

We paid 44,000 even out the door. Tax in Md is 5%.
This will be our 14th GM vehicle. We just sold our Cad SRX a few months ago
and have been waiting for the right vehicle to come along. Almost purchased a new Tundra instead.
But the dealers had no Tundra crewmaxes that were fully loaded and the Toyota
salesman wouldnt call back when the new ones cames in. So I get to stay true
to GM again. Posted pics in the Pics Section already.

Patrick

·
Registered
524 Posts
Welcome!! Glad you bought American. The Acadia is AWESOME, you should be real happy with it.

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Welcome to our home away from home (a/k/a this is home while I'm at work. LOL). Deep Blue is a fantastic choice! :thumb:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dan-M said:
Welcome!! Glad you bought American. The Acadia is AWESOME, you should be real happy with it.
Yes the Acadia is great. People Karang on Gm Vehciles. But we have 170,000 on our 2000 Jimmy and put
260,000 miles on our 96 Sunfire with just normal maintenance on both vehicles.

Patrick

·
Registered
70 Posts
Thank You

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Deep blue is a great color (mines the same) - What color interior? Mine is ebony. I'm sure you'll love the Acadia.

·
Registered
405 Posts
kjf said:
:welcome:

and

:worthless:

Kelly
e has pictures in the pictures in the picture section.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Thats a good looking ride, I have the same but an SLT1. What do you mean by 4SB??

·
Registered
681 Posts
rme8494 said:
Thats a good looking ride, I have the same but an SLT1. What do you mean by 4SB??
4SB is just the SLT-2 package number - 4SA is the SLT-1 package number and 3SA is the SLE package number.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Welcome, those pictures look great! It almost looks like it won't fit in that one garage door, hehe.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts