1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
403 Posts
I've never understood the "same vehicle", different badges philosophy of Ford, GM, etc. Help me understand why I would want a bow tie version of the GMC? I would be more intested in the GMC version of the Vue. Hmmm, did I answer my own question? ::)

·
Registered
262 Posts
After poking around on the traverse forum a little, it looks like the Traverse is going to debut with bluetooth... Perhaps this means the 09 Acadia will get bluetooth standard too. I sure hope so, as it seems like something that is really missing from the Acadia. A lot of other car manufacturers are including it in less expensive cars and it is a big hit so far. I wasn't looking forward to the idea of having to go aftermarket for a bluetooth solution for the Acadia.

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bluetooth has historically been purposefully omitted from most GM cars for fear that it would cannibalize some OnStar subscriptions. However, I think they have finally gotten enough pressure and bad press to change their minds. If it is indeed available on the Traverse, I think it's safe to assume it'll be an option on all '09 Lambda models.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts