Can someone pls give me a VIN readout on this car

Is an ENCLAVE 5GAEV23D39J191004

thanks in advance

ATCjet

·
Super Moderator
22,420 Posts
VIN searches are usually done on carfax.com

Try that to see if you get the answers you want.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
atcjet said:
Can someone pls give me a VIN readout on this car

Is an ENCLAVE 5GAEV23D39J191004

thanks in advance

ATCjet
GeoHawk is our VIN member, but he hasn't been here in awhile; I would say next best is Carfax (as stated by our esteemed member Speleos ;)). Try and PM GeoHawk

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
What are you looking to find? If it is stuff from the GMVIS (GM Vehicle Info System) such as recalls and dealer service work performed, the named member here can help you. If it is vehicle crashes/odometer readings, history, etc., then you'll have to go to Carfax, Autocheck, or some other type of vehicle history place.

If I had room, I'd add in my signature that we are the NUMBER 1 Lambda forum, since we have people with Enclaves and Traverses coming here since they can't find what they need in their own forums. :poke:

I don't have room, so I'll have to say it here. :)

EDIT
Googled the VIN & Carfax says only 1 record, so don't waste the money there.

·
Premium Member
14,870 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
What are you looking to find? If it is stuff from the GMVIS (GM Vehicle Info System) such as recalls and dealer service work performed, the named member here can help you. If it is vehicle crashes/odometer readings, history, etc., then you'll have to go to Carfax, Autocheck, or some other type of vehicle history place.

If I had room, I'd add in my signature that we are the NUMBER 1 Lambda forum, since we have people with Enclaves and Traverses coming here since they can't find what they need in their own forums. :poke:

I don't have room, so I'll have to say it here. :)

EDIT
Googled the VIN & Carfax says only 1 record, so don't waste the money there.

I ran a Carfax on my Acadia; nothing unusual. Then my vehicle was rear ended and I noticed the rear hatch had been bondo'd so Carfax is only as accurate as what is reported to insurance etc. (previous owners had vehicle repaired without a claim to insurance).

Pics show where paint came off in big pieces; up close you could see the bondo repair

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,420 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
jsimms said:
I ran a Carfax on my Acadia; nothing unusual. Then my vehicle was rear ended and I noticed the rear hatch had been bondo'd so Carfax is only as accurate as what is reported to insurance etc. (previous owners had vehicle repaired without a claim to insurance).
As with anything else in the computer world, it's "garbage in - garbage out" with all these vehicle data reporting systems. Do you want to know where, when and with what option packages the Enclave had when it left the factory? I'll defer to the VIN Swami.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Blue_2009_SLT2 said:
since we have people with Enclaves and Traverses coming here since they can't find what they need in their own forums. :poke:
Saturns too. Though our next stop may be China. :)

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Yeah, I read about Hummer getting sold to China & I'm hoping I don't need another H3 Alpha oil pan anytime soon! It was the only one that fit my BMW.

·
Premium Member
3,212 Posts
PM sent...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.