GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, this may be answered but I couldn't find it. I have 2007 slt2 without nav.i have a 500 watt converter hardwired onto battery. I have my ps3, 230 amps, plugged into it for power. Perfect. I have red white and yellow plugged in the back. Although it will not show on rear screen. I've switched to aux, although it's rca and not aux input. Still nothing. Dvds play flawlessly on it. Any suggestions? I misplaced my manual. Thanks

·
Registered
151 Posts
kn0wledge000 said:
Figured it out. But now I have static hum sound coming from speakers and lines on screen. Any suggestions?
Ground loop isolator should fix this. Cheap part on amazon.

//Nick

·
Registered
2001 Ford Focus
2 Posts
You have to buy just one cheap part, but better consult with someone who has experience in this. Because it is not that easy changing something in a gaming console without a big experience. I know a friend of mine who did such a mistake: he took all his saved money and bought the needed detail and it turned out that it wasn't the one he should take. So this way he just wasted his money.( That is why you should be very attentive. When I bought my first console I got overwatch as a gift. It was so amazing to play it until I discovered that some users have a booster that sounds like overwatch boosting. Now the game isn't so interesting.

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you see that you have such problems and you can't come in to play, it would be better to look for other games and that's it, the problem is solved.
If you want to play in Dota2, I really recommend it. I've been playing for many years and even playing this has attracted me a lot. Especially since we always play with friends and at the same time we talk, we make jokes and so we spend our time very well.
If you are a beginner in this game, try to use the MMR boost, it will help you a lot, especially since they give bonuses for beginners.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts