GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if those who have recently taken delivery (say within the past month) are faring better than those that have had their Acadia for a few months. I know there were transmission issues and maybe a few bugs early on. Been waiting for the bugs to get worked out before ordering one. Was planning on waiting until late this year but I am starting to get antsy. :blob:

·
Registered
19 Posts
The transmission fix results in a much better shifting transmission and less gear hunting. Order yours today. You won't be disappointed!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Not only all that but I expect 2008 prices going up up up :confused:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Any idea how much more the 2008's will be going up? I saw where the msrp on the vehicle went up approx. $245 as of beginning of April.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hard to believe ours is already 2 months old, it is SO much better drive and ride than our 2003 Envoy. After test driving the competition we have no regrets.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I would expect minor increases at best. They have announced the Enclave pricing, and it is in line with this years models. Further, the CX-9 is pretty much in line as well. There might be a slight increase, but I would think that until you start seeing a few more on the road, the increases will be slow. I would expect that the base SLT2 will be topping 38k for a FWD by 2009.5 . My guess is that they will try and keep the SLE uner $30k, even if it is 29,999. They might make the bench a standard on the SLE, so they can justify a $500 bump on everything above with captains chairs.

·
Registered
246 Posts
mitchl said:
They might make the bench a standard on the SLE, so they can justify a $500 bump on everything above with captains chairs.
Hmm, in Canada the SLE comes standard with the bench already. Another difference between the two markets that
I didn't realize. :drunk: Hopefully GM Canada doesn't jack up the price on the 08 MY too much, as I won't be able to
pick one up till probably the middle of the 08 MY at the earliest. :eek:hno:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts