GMC Acadia Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
+1
Yeah . . . . a 2" lift would not bode well for Acadia. Let alone a 4" to 5".

·
Registered
3 Posts
Please remove probably...
Honestly you right about buying the wrong vehicle, but you also want find many lifted acadia's with front custom front independent axles, front grill custom LED light integrations with preferably a 3.5 inch lift on 30's or 35's inch wheels. I'm just trying to make something unique or that i would at least enjoy without having to buy an entire new car. Lmao

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Honestly, you should buy a truck IMO. You're in for a heap of problems doing that to what is essentially a raised station wagon. Big-arse tires, full frame...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Custom color taillight covers

Well since I have a red jewel it would be nice if someone made a taillight just like the stock one, but with a red lens instead of a clear one. I have thought about covering it with a translucent red vinyl, but I’m afraid it would look cheap. I just think it would look cleaner if the back end was more color matched.
What about getting a pair of lights , from a junkyard. Then practice with a coat of candy red paint. Candy paint relies on a metal flake or metallic base coat to pop. With yours you'd have the chrome acting as a base and the lights will shine through the red.

61 - 64 of 64 Posts