GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to go ahead and trade my '07 Tahoe on an '08 Acadia. The GMC site will not let me search for '08s yet. Any ideas?

·
Registered
389 Posts
I will keep looking but there was, buried in a thread, instructions for how to do it- I think it amounted to changing from 2007 to 2008 in the URL but I am not sure.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well I am not the best with this machine. GMBuypower.com is redirected to another gm site. I appreciate your assistance but will just wait I guess till they make it available. I am waiting to see if they throw a rebate on the '08s for the Labor Day Sale.

·
Registered
284 Posts
brian thomas said:
Well I am not the best with this machine. GMBuypower.com is redirected to another gm site. I appreciate your assistance but will just wait I guess till they make it available. I am waiting to see if they throw a rebate on the '08s for the Labor Day Sale.
Yeah, that just started in the last day or so. I'm thinking they took it down for an overhaul, but we'll see, hopefully soon.

I think you can still go directly to GMC.com and "Locate a Vehicle" and do the same trick of changing "2007" to "2008" in the URL line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts