GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I will admit that I am not the most techi person around. Is there a way to have the nav screen up and not have the radio come on? Is there a way to have the nav screen up and have the kids listen/watch the radio/dvd without the sound coming over the speakers just on their headsets?

Thanks for the feedback

·
Registered
164 Posts
Sure, just turn the volume on the radio all the way down or you could select the AUX function with nothing plugged into the front AUX input. With nothing plugged into the front AUX input, the only sound heard will be the NAV voice guidance. You can set the volume to whatever level you want.
The volume of the sound heard through the headsets is controlled by the individual user, i.e. the kids.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is what I do now, I was hoping there was a way to do it without having to turn down the volume or mute. One would think that it is possible but I guess not. Thanks

·
Registered
87 Posts
vegas365 said:
Hi all, I will admit that I am not the most techi person around. Is there a way to have the nav screen up and not have the radio come on? Is there a way to have the nav screen up and have the kids listen/watch the radio/dvd without the sound coming over the speakers just on their headsets?

Thanks for the feedback
I would think once the second row occupants use their own stereo control in the back of the console, the front Nav should work as normal (as long as you don't choose their same system - such as you in the front selecting CD when they are already listening to it.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts