GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I want to say thanks to everyone who contributes regularly to this forum. I stumbled onto this during my search for Acadia info and check back nearly every day to get the latest scoop.

I currently drive a '96 Tahoe and am looking seriously at an Acadia as a replacement this Fall. I have the original GM card and have maxed out the $3.5k savings. My questions are...

1. I work for a semidonductor company that is a major supplier to the auto industry...so I can get the supplier pricing. Any idea if I can get supplier pricing...THEN lay my GM points down? Or can these two not be combined?
2. Can my GM points be used in addition to other GM incentives (Conquest, etc)?

Thanks for any comments. I really liked the Acadia when I saw it at the Austin auto show and was able to test drive an Outlook. Only think that is a little concerning is all the talk about the height of the second row (minimal thigh support). I didnt really notice it during the test drive...probably just one of those things that wouldn't bug you until somebody points it out.

Thanks,

Rob

·
Registered
1,164 Posts
Don't know about #1, but definitely yes to #2. GM Card earnings can be used in addition to incentives such as Conquest that are in effect at the time you take delivery. I will be doing so and my dealer has confirmed that I can (assuming Conquest doesn't expire before my vehicle is delivered).

·
Registered
380 Posts
Yes, I used $2200 worth of GM points in addition to $1500 in rebates/conquest cash in late Feb. :blob:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts