GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thank you all for your input regarding my minor fiasco with my dealership yesterday. I followed your advice and searched my area for another Acadia. I searched this afternoon and found an SLT-II, Liquid-Silver, ebony, DVD, HUD, sunroof, XM at a dealership within 10 miles of my house. Called to make sure the car was there. Salesperson asked me to come in tonight. I decided to stop by even though I had ordered an SLT-I, silver/ebony, DVD, sunroof, before I got screwed. I didn't think that I would be able to rationalize the additional expense I would be looking at. Well, I went there and drove home my new Acadia....for only $10 more/ month than my other deal!!!!! This salesguy was awesome, he went to bat for me and I don't know what "coupons" they used, but they made sure that I had a deal I could live with. I can't believe that I got everything I wanted, things I was denying myself before, and I am barely paying more. I guess what they say is true, sometimes bad situations turn in to good. I am so excited. I can't wait to call the old dealer tomorrow and tell them to stick their order....and give me back my deposit because they screwed up. I'm going to tell my sales guy that he should go straight to whoever put in my order and tell them they owe him my commision.

Anyway, thanks for the advice and Admin thanks for the link in the thread...without it, I would not have looked.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Congrats. I just love a happy ending! Enjoy!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Great job, now that they are showing up in more abundance the ordering should subside.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
CONGRATS!!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,762 Posts
Now that's the way the story is supposed to end. Congrats steveski2 - our newest Acadian!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts