GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
At first I am a new owner and sorry for my English coz I am from Saudi Arabia
Is it normal when I complete stopped at a hill that my Acadia go back word if I did not push the breaks

·
Registered
264 Posts
It will do that but i understand the trans flash which is out should take care of the problem.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry but I mean when I am going up and I stop because of the traffic my Acadia went back word
A am confused because my old car was a Chevy and it did not do that

·
Registered
468 Posts
aziz said:
Sorry but I mean when I am going up and I stop because of the traffic my Acadia went back word
A am confused because my old car was a Chevy and it did not do that
Some people still say that getting the updated transmission reflash will improve how much the vehicle slips backwards when starting from a stop.

·
Registered
70 Posts
zman said:
Some people still say that getting the updated transmission reflash will improve how much the vehicle slips backwards when starting from a stop.
I've had the flash and it does improve the roll. it still rolls a good amount though.

·
Registered
468 Posts
It is an update to the transmission software that improves how the transmission shifts. I believe it is available to all 07 owners and 08 owners with a build date prior to early August. It basically makes the vehicle more responsive. Your dealer should be able to tell you if your vehicle is eligible based on the VIN number.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts