GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Acadia meter is now shifting away from the Acadia and over to the Enclave. My wife absolutely loves the Enclave. I sat in a brown Enclave w/ tan leather interior at the auto show and hated it. Sat in a silver one with black leather today...oh man...that black leather with the wood accents...so luxurious looking. After the auto show a few months ago, I gave up on the Enclave. I seriously think that the Enclave will be our next car now. My wife controls 95% of the decision making since this will be MY car...but I really enjoyed the test drive today.

·
Registered
542 Posts
??? Your wife controls 95% of the decision on your car? As long as you get what you want I guess. Of the three Lambdas the enclave is my least favorite in exterior styling as it looks too much like a bug to me. I have not seen the interior. Being a buick I am sure it is luxurious. As all 3 Lambdas are essentially the same car it is just a matter of personal taste as to which one you get. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
123 Posts
The Enclave is definitely sharp, quiet and quite upscale looking. Best of all, it's related! So I guess you gotta do what you gotta do. ;D

Let us know what you she decides!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts