GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my Acadia in to the dealership today to get an oil change as well as get the latest tranny update (may8 update).
Saw this two tone Acadia sitting on the lot with 22" rims, custom paint, and grill. Isn't this the same Acadia that was on display back in the Feburary Chicago Auto Show?

(sorry for the low quality pics... I used my cellphone camera)

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
yap i think its the one!!! :thumb:

whats your dealer Rufio? mine is Schepel GMC in Merrilville and they got exactly the same vehicle a couple of months ago in display, its a converted SLE FWD running on Diablo 22" and custom two tone paint. they were selling it around $36,800 then. i got the pics too, will post it later!!!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go to Village GMC in Naperville.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yikes, thats really ugly looking...the paint color is killin me...The wheels are not that bad, but the colors....bluuu....
Would like to see what the two tone leather looks like on the interior...anyone get a shot of the leather?

Oh yeah....off topic, but now GM decides to put out Air Conditioned seats as well as heated.......****.....I would have loved the cool seats....Ummm maybe I can find a way to retro fit those :(

·
Registered
33 Posts
I remember seeing this vehicle last year at the Los Angeles International Auto Show. If I remember correctly, it was in the promotional booth for Diablo Wheels, the 22 inchers that it rides on. My wife, somebody who could care less about customized cars, actually liked the two-toned paint and wheels.

·
Registered
88 Posts
looks good to me. But I seriously don't think that there's anywhere near $15k in upgrades.. but that's just me.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Yep, that's the one from the Chicago Autoshow alright...although it now has different rims than what was on it during the show circuit...

Here is the picture I took of it back in February.

Attachments

·
Registered
812 Posts
and heres the pics i took about 2 mos. ago......

during that time they were selling it around $38900 [/color] fixed price from $43,400[/color]....

i guess when you lived in Naperville,IL they bump the price a little more... ;D

·
Registered
423 Posts
That is the one my wife and I wanted but at the show they said it would not be for sale. Looks like they were wrong. That Acadia looks soooo gooood.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I saw this one on ebay a quite a while back, unless there is another one just like it - but I doubt it. It caught my eye because of the two tone leather job in it. $47,000 for an SLE is just plain CRAZY!!! I understand it has upgrades, but still. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
1,703 Posts
avaughn said:
I saw this one on ebay a quite a while back, unless there is another one just like it - but I doubt it. It caught my eye because of the two tone leather job in it. $47,000 for an SLE is just plain CRAZY!!! I understand it has upgrades, but still. :eek:hno:
I agree. $47,000 for an SLE is just plain CRAZY!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts