GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I missing something or what? When you turn on the turn signal, should all the lights go on that are on the outside side mirrors? There are many lights there but only one itsy bitsy light blinks on and off. Is this the way it really works and the rest are just for looks? Or should they all come on?

Thanks

·
Registered
217 Posts
All of the lights(LEDs) should go on at the same time.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great...just got the car a week ago. I guess they'll need to fix that ???

·
Registered
533 Posts
apples said:
Great...just got the car a week ago. I guess they'll need to fix that ???
If that's the only little fix, then I'd be smiling - but I know what you mean having a brand new vehicle! You just want it to work!

·
Registered
35 Posts
When I bought my Enclave I noticed the side mirror lights on the left side didn't work. I thought easy fix...wrong. Dealer had to order an entirely new mirror assembly & when it arrived it had to be painted as they are color matched on the Enclave. Dealer indicated the "lights" themselves were not repairable but who knows...dealers say lots of things! Good luck to you!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well we'll see what they say after tonight. It's at the shop now. Never purchased from this dealer before, so far they've been really good. I'll keep you posted. :eek:

·
Registered
51 Posts
My Outlook had a similar issue with the pasenger-side mirror. Sometimes it worked and other times it did not. When I took it to the dealer fortunately it was one of the times it did not work so they got to witness the problem. The bottom line is that they had to order a whole new assembly because it can not be repaired. Also they had to paint the replacement to match the vehicle color. The process took about 2 weeks. Everything has worked fine since, and I have had no other issues. The vehicle is an '08 FWD with a build date of July '07 and 4500 miles.
Key1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts