GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would seem to me that with the total number of Acadias sold, some manufacturer would design tubular running boards. They have them for Hyndai's (ugh!!). If anyone knows if they are made or current ones can be modified to fit, please post.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi,

Not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for but Romik has a Tubular bar with a flat step nicely integrated, that they claim is for an Acadia.

·
Premium Member
2,875 Posts
gpoobah40 said:
Hi,

Not sure if they are exactly what you are looking for but Romik has a Tubular bar with a flat step nicely integrated, that they claim is for an Acadia.
Links or photos?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am thinking about the Romik boards for my 2011 SLT-2. Is the 2" extension the way to go or just install the boards out of the box?

·
Registered
8 Posts
i was thinking of going with these romik boards as well.....really would like to know if the spacers were needed or not...just want to get all the parts before i do the install so im not angry half way through without the proper parts!!!! lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
mtinks said:
i was thinking of going with these romik boards as well.....really would like to know if the spacers were needed or not...just want to get all the parts before i do the install so im not angry half way through without the proper parts!!!! lol
I just ordered a pair without the extensions. Will post back with some pics after I install them.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Installed them yesterday.

EDIT:

I am too stupid to get the pictures in this thread so I added an Album. I really like these boards. The instructions where tricky but if you are generally handy you can figure it out quickly. They literally took me an hour to install. And partly because my 4 year old daughter was "helping" me. :D

If you have any questions go ahead and post here or shoot me a note.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Goose said:
Hi, did you need to get the extenders or is it not necessary? Was considering these for my acadia.

Thx
Not necessary in my opinion. I really like these boards. :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts