GMC Acadia Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
The possibilities are limited by the inability to get extra hp from the flywheel to the ground. Lots of performance suspension kits available for the Camaro, not so much for the Acadia. Heck you can ride up to the Carlisle Chevy Nationals this weekend and get the suspension replaced while you wait.

·
Registered
622 Posts
In AWD (I leave mine in AWD full time, many likely do) should be plenty of traction, even with more power. Not like I'm personally stomping on the gas too often, but for those who want more power...

·
Registered
920 Posts
The possibilities are limited by the inability to get extra hp from the flywheel to the ground. Lots of performance suspension kits available for the Camaro, not so much for the Acadia. Heck you can ride up to the Carlisle Chevy Nationals this weekend and get the suspension replaced while you wait.
Assuming FWD, you might break loose if you stomp it off the line, but the power would still be useable if you roll on the throttle, or during passing, hills, etc. If you break them loose at 40, more power to you... although I guess you already have the power!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts