GMC Acadia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[/color]I have already had one update done to the transmission but to be honest I am not thrilled with the results to this point. Heard that there was another update coming down the line and was just wondering how accurate that information was......thanks.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Yes - it would be real nice to know when the update is coming. I hate to keep bringing my vehicle in to get some items fixed and then having the update come out and needing to go back. It would be nice to get everything done all at once.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I thought the insider hinted at later this year - nothing imminent.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I won't give you the exact date, but it is several weeks away yet, but at least it's not several months for those that are anxiously awaiting it.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Sounds good I'm looking at an Enclave. Order near the end of June so the changes sounds like they will be applied by then.

·
Registered
468 Posts
lzwhb2 said:
I won't give you the exact date, but it is several weeks away yet, but at least it's not several months for those that are anxiously awaiting it.
Whoa, that's cool. I thought from your previous posts you were implying fall sometime.

·
Premium Member
894 Posts
I am locking this thread.

PLease use the search function if you have specific question.  Just trying to avoid duplication.

Please refer to the thread linked earlier in this thread to post questions regarding the tranny and any updates.

http://www.acadiaforum.net/forum/index.php?topic=670.0

Thanks.

Joe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.