GMC Acadia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO FIND OUT IF MY ACADIA IS ONE OF THE MODELS THAT NEEDS TO BE TAKEN IN FOR A TRANSMISSION UPDATE?  I'VE HAD IT SINCE MARCH 10TH AND ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT EXCEPT FOR THE OCCASIONAL INDECISIVE TRANSMISSION AND TENDENCY TO "SEARCH" FOR THE APPROPRIATE GEAR AT TIMES.  HAVE THE SILVER SLT 2 WITH EVERY OPTION EXCEPT FOR THE HUD, IT JUST HAPPENED TO BE ON THE LOT AND I DIDN'T WANT TO WAIT SEVERAL WEEKS JUST TO HAVE THE HUD.  GMS PURCHASE FOR THE SECOND TIME, FIRST ONE WAS A 2003 ENVOY XL V8 LOADED OUT ALSO..........HOPING FOR A LONG ENJOYABLE RELATIONSHIP WITH THE "CADE".  IT HAS BEEN A REAL HEAD TURNER SO FAR.  I ADDED THE SUNROOF DEFLECTOR, SIDE RAILS, AND ALL SEASON MATS.........GOING TO GET THE FRONT WINDOWS LIGHTLY TINTED AND MUD FLAPS ASAP AND THAT WILL BE IT UNLESS I DECIDE TO PUT A POOL IN THE REAR CARGO AREA :) :blob:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Look in the Tech section for the thread on recalls. It lists the VIN #s affected as 7J100107 through 7J128619. That's over 28,000 vehicles, so the odds are good yours is affected. Just check your VIN.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts