GMC Acadia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my 09 Acadia last week and I have to say I love the car, and the forum has gone a long way to reassure me I made the right decision! ;D

I traded up from a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder and am finding the Acadia is a much nicer but much larger vehicle. I am just curious when you bought your Acadia, what kind of car were you driving before?


BTW go easy on me I just started on the board :binky:

:cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
I moved out of a 2001 Audi allroad. With two teenage daughters, I needed more room. We've got 24,000 mi. on it now and are quite happy with it.

Welcome and enjoy your ride.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,212 Posts
Welcome to the club BDZ. We moved from a '02 Odyssey and while there was a small reduction in interior capacity going to the Acadia for us, the styling upgrade more than makes up for it. :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
912 Posts
We are in an 05 Pontiac Montana and just awaiting the arrival of our 09 Acadia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Traded in a Nissan Titan Crew cab for the 2009 Acadia SLT-1. Just picked it up on Sept 13th. My wife just delivered our twin girls, so the truck was not going to work out. Although I miss the height, ruggedness, torque and power of my 5.6L V8 truck, the smooth ride, style, comfort of the Acadia makes up for it.. AND my twins are much more comfortable.. (I still miss my truck tho.. Must be a guy thing)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
75 Posts
kantkwit said:
I moved out of a 2001 Audi allroad. With two teenage daughters, I needed more room. We've got 24,000 mi. on it now and are quite happy with it.

Welcome and enjoy your ride.
My wife is moving from an Allroad ('04) as well into an Acadia. I'll be taking over the Allroad as my daily driver, and she'll be doing the Acadia thing. Wife did mention that the Acadia didn't quite have the same power as the Allroad...but, she's getting exactly what she wants. Already thinking about chipping the Allroad... >:D
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
2,577 Posts
Welcome to the board and congrats on your new Acadia! Prior to my Acadia, I was driving a 2006 Saturn Vue AWD. I loved my Vue, but I loved the Acadia more. haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
533 Posts
ttwins1107 said:
... the smooth ride, style, comfort of the Acadia makes up for it.. AND my twins are much more comfortable.. (I still miss my truck tho.. Must be a guy thing)
You forgot to mention SAFETY. I'm sure the twins will appreciate that their parents were thinking of this, too. ;)

When my '09 SLT-2 arrives, I'll be replacing my 1987 Chev. S-10 Blazer - although that will become my spare car.

Smooth <><[/color]
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
134 Posts
Smooth said:
ttwins1107 said:
... the smooth ride, style, comfort of the Acadia makes up for it.. AND my twins are much more comfortable.. (I still miss my truck tho.. Must be a guy thing)
You forgot to mention SAFETY. I'm sure the twins will appreciate that their parents were thinking of this, too. ;)

When my '09 SLT-2 arrives, I'll be replacing my 1987 Chev. S-10 Blazer - although that will become my spare car.

Smooth <><[/color]
YOU ARE ABSOLUTLY RIGHT!!!! That was one of the MAJOR pluses on why we chose the Acadia.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top